WHY SHOULD YOU REGULARLY CLEAN YOUR CARPETS?
Nowadays, people would most likely install carpet in their homes. It is considered an essential decoration, not only because of thecomfort, appearance and an excellent choice for flooring. In fact it is one among the first items to be bought when building a house. However, according to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, carpet is a high-risk area for growing mold and all the hazards this represents. By not cleaning your carpet, dust mites, germs, bacteria and allergens would most likely thrive on your carpet. On the other hand, daily carpet cleaning is a must; vacuuming and spot cleaning should be done frequently, especially if you have pets, kids or more people in your household. Let's dive in following are the benefits in regularly cleaning your carpet:
1. Health is the most important benefit we could derive from carpet cleaning daily. Carpet fibers act as a filter of dust and allergens. If unattended, these allergy-inducing particles or carpet mites or dust mites can build-up in the carpet fibers. These particles will accumulate eventually and become airborne again whenever someone walks across the carpet. Dust and bacteria do not only cause short-term or temporary impairment, but a risk of health damage in the long term. Carpet is notorious for becoming a home for allergens, dust particles and bacteria. These contaminants can cause a wide range of health problems, especially for children and the elderly. Vacuuming does help remove dust mites, dirt and bacteria; however, it doesn’t completely remove these things and over time they accumulate, increasing the risk of health problems. Professional carpet cleaning helps to remove dust mites, bacteria and other allergens, which ultimately helps your family breathe easier and reduces the risk of colds and other health problems.
2. Keeping your carpet clean increases the quality of the air. This will help improve airflow and air quality. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air pollution can be higher than the outside air. Indoor air quality can vary greatly, a clean house results in higher indoor air quality. It is therefore important why you should have your carpet regularly cleaned. Poorly maintained carpets will affects airflow; this is because in the long run, carpet becomes clogged with dust, dirt and allergens. If you are careful about cleaning your carpets, this problem will disappear. Regular vacuuming however, cannot remove all of the debris, but proper carpet cleaning have a very positive effect on the end result of your indoor air quality. Proper cleaning, with proper carpet cleaning equipment, effectively removes dust and allergens from the carpet.
3. Keeping your carpet clean ensures long life and durability. Over time, the dirt on your carpets will work to break down the carpet fibers and cause irreversible damage. Every step on a dirty carpet can cause abrasion, which leads to faster deterioration. To ensure that your carpets last as long as possible, it’s important to clean them often. Taking care of the cleaning of your carpet will not only extend their life but also make them look new and clean; hence, you do not need to abandon you favorite carpet quickly. You can keep the quality of your carpets while you use them
4. Cleaning the carpet regularly will guarantee that it will smell better. It would also make people feel comfortable since good smells make them feel better. Foul-smelling carpet could ruin even the nicest rooms.There is a whole list of causes for carpet odors, including an excess of moisture, like spills or flooding. The wetness causes mold which in turn creates an unflattering smell. The way in which you clean your carpet can also have an effect. If you use the wrong chemicals, use too much water or don’t keep your equipment clean, you run the risk of making your carpet smell even worse. Hiring carpet cleaning services will ensure a pleasant odor on your carpet, because they know the proper carpet cleaning equipment, as well as the proper carpet cleaning chemicals.
5. Most often than not, you are covered by carpet warranties from keeping your carpet clean regularly. Because it guarantees that you are doing your part to keep the carpet fibers healthy. Bear in mind that most carpet warranties require that it be cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning. The frequency varies, but it is usually in the range of once every 12-24 months.
In conclusion, it is just as important to hire a carpet cleaning services or you might want to look for a carpet cleaning company around your area. Not only will professional cleaning help extend the life of your carpet, ensuring that your carpet is 100% clean, looking fresh, performing at its highest level; but it also keeps your home fresh, clean and healthy.
For carpet deep cleaning services in Chicago and neighboring cities and suburbs, you can always call LizMarie Cleaning Services. Call us at to book your carpet cleaning now.